Description: EOTech EOLAD-1V Holographic Sight With Red Laser. The EOLAD is a state-of-the-art sighting system that combines the battle-proven benefits of the EOTech 552.A65 HWS with the pinpoint accuracy of an integral aiming laser module. The reticle of the sight allows the operator to employ the preferred heads-up-both-eyes-open combat stance, while the aiming laser provides visual confirmation for surgically precise shot-placement. All EOLAD units are supplied with EOTech 552, (2) AA batteries,10" remote cable pressure pad switch, pattern generating optics and carry pouch.
- AA battery
- 65 MOA circle with 1 MOA aiming dot reticle pattern
- Compatible with Gen I-IV Night Vision Systems (tandem operation)
- Includes rugged aluminum hood assembly and knobbed tool-less mounting bolt
- Interfaces to standard 1" Weaver dovetail / Picatinny rail
- Visible Laser (635nm) (5mW)
- Optics: Transmission holography - parallax free
- Eye Relief: Unlimited
- Length/Width/Height: 5.4" x 2.96" x 2.4"
- Weight: 16.8 oz
- Temperature: -40 to 150F
- Waterproof: Submersible to 33 feet
- Sealing: Fogproof internal optics
- Adjustment (Per Click): 0.5MOA (1/2" at 100 yds)
- Adjustment Range: +/- 40MOA travel
- Mounting: Includes rugged aluminum hood assembly and knobbed, tool-less mounting bolt- 1" Picatinny (MIL-STD-1913) rail
- Return to Zero: Repeatable to 1 MOA after re-mounting.
- Color / Finish: Non reflectiveblack with hard coat finish.
- Laser: Visible Laser (635nm) (5mW)
Note: This commodity is controlled under the Export Administration Regulations (EAR) ECCN 0A987, and may not be exported to a foreign person, either in the U.S. or abroad, without a license or exemption from the U.S. Department of Commerce.