FightLite SCR Lower Receiver Assembly, Monte Carlo Stock
Description: FightLite SCR Lower Receiver Assembly, Monte Carlo Stock. Available now by popular demand the FightLite SCR Lower Receiver Assembly which paves the way for you to assemble your own configuration of the FightLite SCR using your favorite upper! To save money and assemble your personalized Sport Configurable Rifle; simply install the bolt from your favorite AR type upper into our bolt carrier, put your upper onto our lower and you have that configuration rifle! So whether you're looking for a snag free brush gun to hunt hogs, a varminter for groundhogs or coyotes, or you're simply looking for a fast pointing and low signature home defense rifle, the FightLite SCR will fit your needs perfectly!
The FightLite SCR Lowers are supported with a full line of performance accessories and manufactured of the highest quality aircraft grade alloys by American craftsman, the dependable FightLite SCR will provide a lifetime of accurate shooting pleasure for Americans in all 50 states.
- Lower Receiver Assembly
- Bolt Carrier
- Bolt Carrier Strut & Pin
- Operator's Manual
Manufacturer: FightLite Industries
Note: This item will only ship to a Federal Firearms License Dealer (FFL). Before this product is shipped your FFL Dealer must email or fax a valid FFL to Midwest Gun Works. It is the responsibility of the purchaser, to check your local laws before ordering products from Midwestgunworks.com. Please check your State, County, and City laws for restrictions before ordering. Please have your FFL dealer fax their FFL to 636-475-7303 or email to email@example.com. When sending the FFL to Midwest Gun Works be sure to include the customer name and order number.
- Brand: FightLite
- Caliber: .223 Rem,5.56x45mm
- Finish / Color: Black
- Firearm Type: Rifle
- Material: Polymer,Aluminum
- Models Fit: SCR
Rules & Regulations
Firearm Purchasing Policy
Midwest Gun Works sells firearms only in accordance with all Federal, State & Local firearms regulations. Midwest Gun Works will only ship a Firearm to a Federal Firearms License holder (FFL). FFL holder must be located within the United States. We do not and will not ship firearms internationally. In order for Midwest Gun Works to ship your firearm purchase, you must complete the following steps:
- Midwest Gun Works must receive a legible and SIGNED copy of the Federal Firearms License from the dealer that will receive the firearm. This can be done via fax, email or standard mail.
- Payment must be received via Credit Card
Important note: Please insure that you or your FFL dealer includes your name and order number with FFL when Emailed or faxed.
Please have your FFL dealer email their FFL to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax it to 636-475-7303
Please contact us directly if you have any questions pertaining to transaction procedures or details concerning the Firearm being purchased.
WE WILL ONLY SHIP TO VALID FFL DEALERS.
Once payment and a signed FFL copy have been received, Midwest Gun Works will then process and prepare the firearm for shipment. All firearms are typically shipped via UPS or USPS Priority Mail. Most shipments going to Alaska or Hawaii will be shipped via USPS. Shipping rates vary according to geographical location and final value of Firearm being purchased. Minimum shipping rates are as follows:
- Long Guns: Minimum shipping rate is set at $30.00, with any additional charges being added once final value and location of receiver have been established.
- Hand Guns: Minimum shipping rate is set at $40.00, with any additional charges being added once final value and location of receiver have been established.
* Any additional shipping charges not shown during online check-out will be presented to the customer for approval prior to processing the order.
Once your FFL Dealer receives the firearm, you as the purchaser will then be required to fill out all pertinent paperwork with them in order to take possession of your firearm.
It is the responsibility of the purchaser to make sure that they comply with all federal, state and local laws. If you need more information about restrictions in your area please visit the ATF's website by clicking HERE.
States with applied firearm restrictions:
Stripped lower receivers will NOT be shipped to the following states:
Complete AR and AK receivers will NOT be shipped to the following states:
- New Jersey
- New York
Non-Compliant AR & AK models will NOT be shipped to the following states:
- California (No "assault weapons" can be shipped.)
- New Jersey
- New York
Midwest Gun Works DOES NOT ship high-capacity magazines (those greater than 10 rounds) with firearms to the states listed below.
Midwest Gun Works WILL NOT replace high capacity magazines with state compliant magazines.
Midwest Gun Works DO NOT offer refunds in place of the magazines.
States with applied magazine restrictions:
- California - no magazines greater than 10 rounds
- Colorado - no magazines greater than 15 rounds
- Connecticut - no magazines greater than 10 rounds with a valid permit.
- Hawaii - no pistol magazines greater than 10 rounds
- Illinois -
- Chicago, Highland Park, Cook County, Dolton, Homewood & Oak Park- no magazines greater than 10 rounds
- Aurora - no magazines greater than 15 rounds
- Maryland - no magazines greater than 10 rounds
- Massachusetts - no pistol or rifle magazines over 10 rounds and no detachable shotgun magazines over 5 rounds.
- New Jersey - no magazines greater than 15 rounds
- New York - no pistol or rifle magazines over 10 rounds and no detachable shotgun magazines over 5 rounds.
- Vermont - no pistol magazines over 15 rounds and no rifle or shotgun magazines over 10 rounds
- Washington D.C. - no magazines greater than 10 rounds
- L.E.Os must provide both their credentials and a letterhead signed by their department's superior officer stating that the firearm will be used in the execution of the L.E.O's duties.
- Midwest Gun Works only recognizes City Police Officers, County Sheriff Deputies, and State Police (including Highway Patrol) as L.E.Os.
- Not all of the states listed may have L.E.O. exemptions.
- Please contact us BEFORE placing your order.
- Midwest Gun Works does NOT ship directly to L.E.O.; the order must go to an FFL.
- Midwest Gun Works does NOT make exceptions for this policy.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!