All payments are processed immediately upon placement of the order.
It is the responsibility of the customer to be in compliance with all applicable federal, state and local laws and limitations related to the purchase, transfer, possession, transportation and installation of any firearms, magazines, ammunition, parts or accessories in the locality in which the customer resides.
Some orders may be put on hold to verify addresses, LEO/military/dealer credentials or for identification checks. High value items and/or orders are placed on hold and an ID will be required prior to shipping. This is to protect our customers from fraudulent use of their information or credit cards. Please keep this in mind if you select a priority or air freight shipping method.
NOTE: Any order with a different billing address and ship to address will be held for verification before being shipped.
MidwestGunWorks.com accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover. All payment methods are sent to us via secure connection, and then promptly deleted. We DO NOT store your credit card details to protect the security of your information. MidwestGunWorks.com is owned and run by Midwest Gun Works, Inc. and this is the company name which will appear on your credit card statement.
International Orders are NOT Accepted.
MidwestGunWorks.com does not accept orders or ship any products outside of the United States of America. Emails and phone calls regarding shipping products outside of the United States will go unanswered.
Sales tax is charged on all orders placed in the state of Missouri at 8.35%.
- No amendments to orders can take place once an order is placed.
- If the order has not shipped, the customer may call our Customer Service Department at 636-475-7300, or by contacting us by email Here Monday through Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm CST to cancel the order. The customer will then need to complete a new order.
Order Cancellation Policy
Orders placed with Midwest Gun Works may be cancelled by the customer prior to the item having shipped.
- All cancellation requests must be made through the Customer Service Department at 636-475-7300, or by emailing Here Monday through Friday, 9am - 5pm CST.
- You MUST provide the order # when contacting Customer Service via phone or email.
- If the item/package has shipped, the order may not be cancelled and the customer must follow all rules applicable for returning an item(s).
- Please note that the return of the item/package will be made at the customer's expense.
- Cancelled orders may not be reversed. All cancellations are final.
Refund & Return Policy
Before you place an order, it is extremely important that you make sure that you want the item(s). If you have any questions, you must contact us and ask the questions before placing your order. You can contact us by clicking on the '[Contact Us]' link found at the bottom of every page, or by phone at 636-475-7300 Mon-Fri 9:00am-5pm CST.
- Firearms, NFA Items, Ammunition, Chemicals and Headwear:
- All sales of firearms, NFA Items, loaded ammunition, chemicals and headwear are FINAL, and returns are NOT ACCEPTED.
- Once a firearm is transferred to a customer's name, MGW will not accept a return or exchange under any circumstance.
- If a defect is discovered by the customer after shipment and transfer of ownership, the customer must contact the appropriate manufacture directly for replacement or repair.
- Firearm Parts and All Other Purchases:
- MGW cannot verify nor guarantee fitment of any firearm part or accessory. Please check with the manufacture prior to ordering for proper fitment. MGW will not provide return shipment for firearms parts or accessories that do not fit.
- Return shipping is solely the responsibility of the customer.
- If the purchased item(s) is defective or damaged upon receipt, or if the customer is not satisfied with a purchased item(s) and wishes to return it for a refund, the customer may return the item(s) to MGW WITHIN 30 DAYS of the date of receipt of delivery of the purchased item.
Midwest Gun Works will only accept products in an unaltered condition within 30 days of the delivery date for a refund (less shipping). All returned items must be in the same condition as when they were shipped by MGW and must be returned in original packaging. The customer will be charged a re-stocking fee of 10%. A 25% re-stocking fee will be charged if the items are not returned in resalable condition, as determined at the discretion of MGW. Any wooden item (stocks, forends, grips etc.) will be charged a 25% re-stocking fee.
Items Not Eligible For Return:
- Firearms (Includes Serialized Items such as Frames, Receivers & Receiver Sets)
- NFA Items (Suppressors, SBR Rifles, SBS Shotguns, Fully Automatic Firearms, Etc.)
- Clearance/Closeout Items
- Headwear (Hats, Caps, Etc.)
The customer MUST contact customer service to obtain an RMA number BEFORE returning any items. You can view and download our RMA form HERE.
* If the customer fails to include a Return Merchandise Form with the returned item(s), or if the Return Merchandise Form is incomplete, Midwest Gun Works WILL NOT process a refund for the item(s) and the package will be returned to the customer.
Typically the tracking number will be emailed to you once the carrier has picked up and scanned the package. In most cases this will be in the evening on the day you placed the order. Once you receive the tracking number MGW cannot reroute or change the shipping address.
Due to the high seasonal/holiday order volume, or in the horrid event that a new liberal president is elected shipping times will vary. In most cases we ship out items the same day.
- Orders must be placed by 2:00pm CST Monday through Friday to be eligible to ship the same day.
- Midwest Gun Works only ships Monday-Friday.
- Midwest Gun Works does not offer Saturday Delivery on UPS packages.
- Any order placed totaling $500 or more will be sent "Signature Required", so please allow for someone to be present to sign for the package.
- No orders will be shipped on nationally recognized holidays or on any day recognized by the U.S. Postal Service and/or United Parcel Service as a holiday.
- Please NOTE: Priority Mail shipments usually are delivered within 2-3 business days depending upon your location.
- This timeframe however is NOT guaranteed and transit times may exceed 2-3 business days.
- Note: Once an order's tracking information shows the order has been delivered, Midwest Gun Works is no longer responsible for the package.
You may pick up orders that were placed online at our store anytime Monday through Friday 9:00am - 4:30pm CST.
- Please note we are closed and observe all national holidays and sometimes just want to go shooting ourselves.
- If you are picking up a firearm or suppressor please allow at least 30 min to complete the paperwork associated with the transfer.
Midwest Gun Works
1101 Mason Circle Drive
Pevely Mo 63070
P.O. Box Shipments/Restrictions
Please note: Firearms cannot be shipped to a P.O. Box.
Midwest Gun Works abides by all Federal Regulations regarding hazardous material shipped through United States Postal Service. A "hazardous material" is any article or substance designated by the U.S. Department of Transportation as being capable of posing an unreasonable risk to health, safety, or property during transportation. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Minor Blast/Minor Projection Hazard- Ammunition
- Oxidizing Substances- Batteries
- Flammable Solids-Black Powder
- Flammable and combustible liquid- Cleaners, oil, and aerosol cans
If you wish to order any hazardous material, you must provide a physical address for shipment through UPS.
All products are available to residents of the U.S. where law does not prohibit. Current shipping costs range from $6.99 - $20.99 on all non-firearm purchases, and are $30.00 and up on firearm purchases (shipping fees may vary on orders placed over the telephone and can increase due to size and weight). UPS Next Day Air rates begin at $60.00 per shipment and may increase depending upon package size and weight. UPS Second Day Air shipment rates start at $40.00 and can also increase once the package is boxed and weighed.
All Federal Firearm License laws apply when purchasing a firearm. Anyone desiring to purchase a firearm must be able to pass a background check (Click here for the ATF web site for more information). There are age limits on the sale of certain items. And certain types of items are illegal in certain places - for example 'assault weapons' cannot be sold in California and certain types of ammunition are illegal in certain states and cities. The NRA also has put together a terrific state-by-state gun laws guide. The ATF has compiled information on the various state laws; click here to view this information. Again, it is your responsibility to make sure that you comply with federal, state and local laws. We do not tolerate attempted illegal activity here!
You do not have to be a licensed dealer to buy a firearm. If you are not a licensed dealer (also called an FFL Holder), you must make arrangements with an FFL holder in your state to receive the item and transfer it to you. (Note to C&R holders: if you are a C&R holder you already know the Byzantine C&R rules so we will not repeat them here). Virtually anyone who is involved in the sale or distribution of firearms is an FFL holder, including gun shops. The customer must make arrangements with their FFL holder to receive any firearm, receiver, or any other item described by the ATF as a firearm. For any firearm purchase, the buyer must be able to pass a background check.
Non-firearm items, such as air guns, knives, ammunition, antique guns that were built in 1898 or earlier, accessories, barrels, and most gun parts do not require transfer by a licensed dealer. There are age restrictions on many of these items, and you will be asked to verify your age to the seller (typically by mailing, faxing, or emailing a copy of your driver's license) before you can purchase the item. In general, you must be 18 years old to buy firearm related items on this site. To buy Pistol ammunition, you must be at least 21 years old; at least 18 years old for Rifle ammunition. No age restrictions are placed on items such as hats, gloves, apparel, books, cases, bag and pouches etc.
- Once an order has been placed online, Midwest Gun Works will NOT be able to adjust your order. If changes must be made, the original order will be cancelled and refunded and a new order must be placed.
- If you have any questions or doubts about whether an item can be shipped to you, please contact us.
Firearm Shipments For Transfers
Midwest Gun Works sells firearms only in accordance with all Federal, State & Local firearms regulations. Midwest Gun Works will only ship a Firearm to a Federal Firearms License (FFL) holder. The FFL holder must be located within the United States. We do not and will not ship firearms internationally. In order for Midwest Gun Works to ship your firearm purchase, you must complete the following steps:
- Midwest Gun Works must receive a legible and SIGNED copy of the Federal Firearms License from the dealer that will receive the firearm. This can be done via fax, email or standard mail.
- Payment must be received via Credit Card
Important note: Please insure that you or your FFL dealer includes your name and order number with FFL when Emailed or faxed.
Please have your FFL dealer email their FFL to email@example.com or fax it to 636-475-7303
Please contact us directly if you have any questions pertaining to transaction procedures or details concerning the Firearm being purchased.
WE WILL ONLY SHIP TO VALID FFL DEALERS.
Once payment and a signed FFL copy have been received, Midwest Gun Works will then process and prepare the firearm for shipment. All firearms are typically shipped via UPS or USPS Priority Mail. Most shipments going to Alaska or Hawaii will be shipped via USPS. Shipping rates vary according to geographical location and final value of Firearm being purchased. Minimum shipping rates are as follows:
- Long Guns: Minimum shipping rate is set at $30.00, with any additional charges being added once final value and location of receiver have been established.
- Hand Guns: Minimum shipping rate is set at $40.00, with any additional charges being added once final value and location of receiver have been established.
* Any additional shipping charges not shown during online check-out will be presented to the customer for approval prior to processing the order.
Once your FFL Dealer receives the firearm, you as the purchaser will then be required to fill out all pertinent paperwork with them in order to take possession of your firearm.
States with applied firearm restrictions:
Stripped lower receivers will NOT be shipped to the following states:
Complete AR and AK receivers will NOT be shipped to the following states:
- New Jersey
- New York
Non-Compliant AR & AK models will NOT be shipped to the following states:
- California (No "assault weapons" can be shipped.)
- New Jersey
- New York
Midwest Gun Works DOES NOT ship high-capacity magazines (those greater than 10 rounds) with firearms to the states listed below.
Midwest Gun Works WILL NOT replace high capacity magazines with state compliant magazines.
Midwest Gun Works DOES NOT offer refunds in place of the magazines.
- L.E.Os must provide both their credentials and a letterhead signed by their department's superior officer stating that the firearm will be used in the execution of the L.E.O's duties.
- Midwest Gun Works only recognizes City Police Officers, County Sheriff Deputies, and State Police (including Highway Patrol) as L.E.Os.
- Not all of the states listed may have L.E.O. exemptions.
- Please contact us BEFORE placing your order.
- Midwest Gun Works does NOT ship directly to L.E.O.; the order must go to an FFL.
- Midwest Gun Works does NOT make exceptions for this policy.
Midwest Gun Works DOES NOT ship high capacity magazines to the states listed below.
Midwest Gun Works DOES NOT offer refunds in place of the magazines.
It is the customer's responsibility for understanding state and local laws regarding magazine capacities.
Customers ordering magazines that are illegal to own in their state will have their orders cancelled and will be charged a 5% restocking fee.
States with applied magazine restrictions:
- California - no magazines greater than 10 rounds
- Colorado - no magazines greater than 15 rounds
- Connecticut - no magazines greater than 10 rounds with a valid permit.
- Hawaii - no pistol magazines greater than 10 rounds
- Illinois - Chicago - no magazines greater than 10 rounds
- Aurora - no magazines greater than 15 rounds
- Highland Park, Cook County, Dolton, Homewood - no magazines greater than 10 rounds
- Oak Park - no magazines greater than 10 rounds
- Maryland - no magazines greater than 10 rounds
- Massachusetts - no pistol or rifle magazines over 10 rounds and no detachable shotgun magazines over 5 rounds.
- New Jersey - no magazines greater than 15 rounds
- New York - no pistol or rifle magazines over 10 rounds and no detachable shotgun magazines over 5 rounds.
- L.E.O. must provide both their credentials and a letterhead signed by their department's superior officer stating that the magazine/weapon will either be used in the execution of the L.E.O.'s duties, or off duty
- Midwest Gun Works only recognizes City Police Officers, County Sheriff Deputies, and State Police (including Highway Patrol) as L.E.O.'s.
Midwest Gun Works will not disassemble magazines to be sold as magazine parts.
Ammunition Purchasing Policy
All Ammunition is shipped UPS Ground only.
- You agree that to the best of your knowledge, you are in compliance with all rules and regulations listed below.
- You are at least 21 years of age (for handgun ammunition) or 18 years of age (for rifle ammunition).
- By purchasing ammunition, you are not violating any local, state or federal laws.
- You have not been convicted of any felony, a misdemeanor of domestic abuse and you are not chemically dependent.
- You have no legal restraint that would prohibit you from possessing, ordering, owning or transferring ammunition.
- You have never been committed to any mental institution or been adjudicated as mentally defective.
- You will not sell ammunition to any minor.
- You cannot have ammunition shipped to a post office box.
- You do not live in a state, city or county that prohibits you from owning, purchasing or transferring ammunition.
- Customers who order ammunition in states prohibiting the order of ammunition will have their orders cancelled and a 5% restocking fee will be charged.
We WILL NOT ship ammunition to the following areas:
This is not a comprehensive list, but is meant as a guide. It is in no way meant to include all laws and restrictions across the United States. Please contact the authorities in your area for any possible restrictions. If you do live in a restricted area, your order will be cancelled.
- Alaska - No Sales
- California - All sales to California must ship to a licensed California ammunition Dealer. All orders will be help until proper documents are received. No Sales to the cities of Los Angeles, Oakland, Sacramento, San Francisco, or Avalon.
- Connecticut - No sales without a valid permit
- Hawaii - No Sales
- Illinois - No Sales to the city of Chicago or Cook County.
- All other Illinois residents must email us a copy of their FOID card in addition to their State ID.
- Ammunition must ship to an address on one of these ID's.
- Massachusetts - No Sales
- Maryland - No Sales to the City of Annapolis and Montgomery County
- New Jersey - When ordering ammunition commonly used in a handgun/to be used in a handgun, email us a copy of your Firearms ID.
- We must ship to the address on the FID.
- New York - No Sales to New York City, or its five Burroughs.
- All ammunition must be sent to a FFL.
- Washington D.C. - No Sales
To email a copy of your identification to purchase ammunition please click HERE.
NOTE: Due to the shipping weight of ammunition Midwest Gun Works reserves the right to adjust shipping charges on large quantity orders. You will be notified prior to shipment if this policy affects your order. Midwest Gun Works will not allow any returns on ammunition purchases.
Q. I see an item on the website and I would like additional photos taken. Can you do this for me?
A. No. All of the photos used are stock images unless otherwise stated. With hundreds of thousands of product offerings MGW can not take custom or additional photos. Exceptions are custom firearms that show the exact firearm.
Q. I purchased a new factory OEM part but it came in non descript packaging. How do I know it is a factory part?
A. Many if not most of the manufactures we receive parts from do not retail package them. As a distributor most parts are sent to MGW in bulk and we have to repackage here. We do not sell used parts of any kind. All parts are new OEM unless stated otherwise.
Q. I purchased a new barrel and it looks like it may have been fired. Is it used?
A. All manufactures proof test barrels and some other parts. While most do a great job of cleaning the item after proof testing some do not. We can assure you that we do not sell any used barrels unless stated otherwise.
Q. I purchased a long gun soft case it has a crease in it from being folded.
A. Because carriers now charge dimensional shipping rates a long gun soft case must be folded to keep shipping costs down. We can assure you that once used any crease will come out.
Credit Card Fraud
MidwestGunWorks.com takes credit card fraud very seriously. For the protection of the card holders and Midwest Gun Works, orders that appear fraudulent may be held for manual review. If necessary, a representative will call you to verify the order. If we are unable to contact you within a reasonable period of time, the order may be cancelled. Manual review may delay the shipment and delivery of your order. Midwest Gun Works reserves the right to cancel any order before it is shipped.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as name, address and email address), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. When you enter highly sensitive data (your credit card information) we process the transaction and do NOT store your details. You can verify that sensitive information is being protected by looking for a closed lock icon in your web browser, or looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Order information (excluding payment details) is the only data stored offline, and this is for backup purposes only. The servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
- We do our best to accurately describe the items we sell, but errors do occur.
- Midwest Gun Works reserves the right to edit, change, or clarify descriptions at any time to correct errors in product listings. In the event of inaccuracies in the description of an item, we reserve the right to remove the conflicting information once notified.
- We make no warranty on the accuracy of a product listing when a conflict in the product information is present. Photos are provided for general identification purposes only and may show optional or additional pieces for illustration purposes. Please refer to the product description for details.
MGW is not responsible for website performance in any particular browser or the inability for a user to use the website due to, but not limited to, internet connection issues, outages, coding issues, or compatibility.