Important notice from MGW regarding COVID-19 and its impact on MGW and our great customers.
Currently MGW has taken all appropriate steps as outlined by the CDC for the health and welfare of our employees. With that being said, we are working with a very small staff around the clock to ship orders. Many policies and protocols have changed. At this time, we ask that you please help us by following some new guidelines we have put in place.
YES we are open for online orders only and are shipping at this time.
- We are not open to the public at this time. This includes 4473 and firearm transfers. Please do not have any firearms shipped to MGW for transfers.
- All orders must be placed online. We have shut down both our phone and chat lines to concentrate on shipping. Please do not select Customer Pickup or any air freight options for shipping. Right now, standard UPS ground, US mail and Priority mail are the best options.
- Currently as of 3-22-2020 we are approx 7 days out on shipping times. (expect delays as UPS, FEDEX and USPS are extremely backed up)
- With the unprecedented situation, some orders may be cancelled without notice. This may be due to inventory levels changing, address or billing verification, an order getting flagged for potential fraud etc.
- We have closed our gunsmithing and warranty dept for the time being. Please do not ship any firearms to MGW at this time.
- We cannot at this time provide any type of tech support or answer questions regarding any products or service. Please help us by being patient. If you placed an order, it will ship. Please refrain from emails regarding shipping status.
- Returns will also take longer to process. At this time, we please ask that if you need to return a product please do so without emailing in. Please use the return form included HERE. All returns must be accompanied with the RMA Form. You will use the reference number on your invoice as the RMA number. We will process the return as soon as we can with an approx 7 day wait time.
- Our customer service team has been assigned to shipping duties or are working from home with no access to our inventory. We can in no way answer questions about products. If you have questions about a particular product before ordering, please consider waiting to purchase the items at a later time.
- As stated above our gunsmithing dept has been closed until further notice. If you have a firearm at MGW for repair, Cerakote, restoration or any other service-related project it will obviously be delayed. We do not at this time have any ETA on when these projects can be finished and invoiced. If you must have the firearm returned in its current state, we will try our best to accommodate. Keep in mind we are closed to the public and these must be shipped. Also keep in mind not all firearms can be returned right now as some may be in various states of disassembly or restoration. We will do our very best to work with you regarding this.
Again, please DO NOT SHIP US FIREARMS OR ANY OTHER SERVICE-RELATED PROJECTS AT THIS TIME.
We are truly sorry for this situation. As a customer service oriented company, these steps are tough for us to implement yet are critical at this time.
Thank you all for the patience and understanding. Stay Safe.
- The MGW Team
Midwest Gun Works has been an industry leader in gun parts, shooting accessories, and gunsmithing since 1997.
With a wide selection of gun parts and firearm accessories from familiar firearm companies including Browning, Winchester, FN America, Beretta, Sako, Tikka, Benelli, Franchi, Stoeger, Remington, Marlin, HK, Wilson Combat, Bushmaster, and many more. MGW has become the one stop shop for gun parts, ammunition, gunsmithing tools as well as outdoor hunting and shooting gear, clothing and apparel. We strive to carry everything from today's popular platforms such as AR-15 and Glock parts and accessories to classics like the 1911 or that old Browning A-5 that was handed down as a family heirloom.
Our Gunsmithing services have become widely regarded as some of the best the firearms industry has to offer. Servicing most all firearm makes and models, and offering everything from general firearm repairs to complete custom shop work on rifles, pistols and shotguns. MGW can help build, restore and customize a firearm that you can be proud to show off now and hand down a generation later.