Mag Extension Winchester 1200 & 1300 12ga. Shotguns-7 Round
|Description: Magazine Tube Extension for Winchester 1200 and 1300 12ga. Pump Shotguns - 7 Shot. Machined from chrome-moly steel with matte black finish. Increase the magazine capacity your shotgun by two rounds with this easy to install magazine tube extension! Contains: One magazine tube extension and One replacement magazine tube spring. Special Note: It is important to note that this extension increases your existing magazine capacity by two more rounds. It is also recommended that you have at least an 18" barrel when fitting this extension to your shotgun.|
|1081177||Magazine extension for Winchester 1200 & 1300 Shotguns - 7 Shot||$48.00|
- Brand: Winchester
- Finish / Color: Matte Blued
- Firearm Type: Shotgun
- Gauge: 12 Gauge
- Magazine Capacity: 7
- Material: Steel
- Models Fit: Winchester 1200,Winchester 1300
Rules & Regulations
Midwest Gun Works DOES NOT ship high capacity magazines to the states listed below.
Midwest Gun Works DOES NOT offer refunds in place of the magazines.
It is the customer's responsibility for understanding state and local laws regarding magazine capacities.
Customers ordering magazines that are illegal to own in their state will have their orders cancelled and will be charged a 5% restocking fee.
States with applied magazine restrictions:
- California - no magazines greater than 10 rounds
- Colorado - no magazines greater than 15 rounds
- Connecticut - no magazines greater than 10 rounds with a valid permit.
- Hawaii - no pistol magazines greater than 10 rounds
- Illinois -
- Chicago, Highland Park, Cook County, Dolton, Homewood & Oak Park- no magazines greater than 10 rounds
- Aurora - no magazines greater than 15 rounds
- Maryland - no magazines greater than 10 rounds
- Massachusetts - no pistol or rifle magazines over 10 rounds and no detachable shotgun magazines over 5 rounds
- New Jersey - no magazines greater than 10 rounds
- New York - no pistol or rifle magazines over 10 rounds and no detachable shotgun magazines over 5 rounds
- Vermont - no pistol magazines over 15 rounds and no rifle or shotgun magazines over 10 rounds
- Washington D.C. - no magazines greater than 10 rounds
- L.E.O. must provide both their credentials and a letterhead signed by their department's superior officer stating that the magazine/weapon will either be used in the execution of the L.E.O.'s duties, or off duty
- o Midwest Gun Works only recognizes City Police Officers, County Sheriff Deputies, and State Police (including Highway Patrol) as L.E.O.'s.
Midwest Gun Works will not disassemble magazines to be sold as magazine parts.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!