Browning BLR Magazines
| Description: Browning BLR Rifle Extra / Replacement Magazine. Browning Factory Original BLR Rifle Magazine / Clip for BLR rifles manufactured between 1981 to present. These magazines will fit Browning BLR model 81, BLR Lightning, and BLR Lightweight rifles. These magazines will not fit Browning BLR Pre '81 Rifles. For assistance in determining if this magazine will fit your BLR please click on the "Important Information" tab and read the "Browning BLR History" document.
|Note: These magazines will not fit the Pre '81 BLR Rifles. The Pre '81 BLR rifle magazines are obsolete.|
- Brand: Browning
- Caliber: .22-250 Rem,.223 Rem,.243 Win,.308 Win,7mm-08 Rem,.270 Win,.30-06 Springfield,7mm Rem Mag,.300 Win Mag,.270 WSM,7mm WSM,.300 WSM,.358 Win,.450 Marlin,.325 WSM
- Finish / Color: Gloss Blued
- Firearm Type: Rifle
- Magazine Capacity: 3,4
- Material: Steel
- Models Fit: BLR 81, BLR Lightning,BLR Lightweight
Rules & Regulations
Midwest Gun Works DOES NOT ship high capacity magazines to the states listed below.
Midwest Gun Works DOES NOT offer refunds in place of the magazines.
It is the customer's responsibility for understanding state and local laws regarding magazine capacities.
Customers ordering magazines that are illegal to own in their state will have their orders cancelled and will be charged a 5% restocking fee.
States with applied magazine restrictions:
- California - no magazines greater than 10 rounds
- Colorado - no magazines greater than 15 rounds
- Connecticut - no magazines greater than 10 rounds with a valid permit.
- Hawaii - no pistol magazines greater than 10 rounds
- Illinois -
- Chicago, Highland Park, Cook County, Dolton, Homewood & Oak Park- no magazines greater than 10 rounds
- Aurora - no magazines greater than 15 rounds
- Maryland - no magazines greater than 10 rounds
- Massachusetts - no pistol or rifle magazines over 10 rounds and no detachable shotgun magazines over 5 rounds
- New Jersey - no magazines greater than 10 rounds
- New York - no pistol or rifle magazines over 10 rounds and no detachable shotgun magazines over 5 rounds
- Vermont - no pistol magazines over 15 rounds and no rifle or shotgun magazines over 10 rounds
- Washington D.C. - no magazines greater than 10 rounds
- L.E.O. must provide both their credentials and a letterhead signed by their department's superior officer stating that the magazine/weapon will either be used in the execution of the L.E.O.'s duties, or off duty
- o Midwest Gun Works only recognizes City Police Officers, County Sheriff Deputies, and State Police (including Highway Patrol) as L.E.O.'s.
Midwest Gun Works will not disassemble magazines to be sold as magazine parts.
Know Your Gun
Browning BLR Rifle History
The production of the BLR lever action rifle began in 1969. The Model 81 BLR lever action rifle was introduced in 1981 and included some minor changes, including a different magazine. The Lightning BLR was introduced in 1995 and is still in production.
To find your serial number, you will need to refer to your owner's manual.
|Historic Information||Serial Number Info|
In 1969 Browning started using two digits for the date of manufacture:
This was then followed by the serial number.
K=BLR Lever Action Rifle
In 1975 Browning standardized its serial number identification which it followed until 1998. The Model 81 BLR was introduced in 1981. The Lightning BLR was introduced in 1995.
Serial Number Example:
This would be an Model 81 BLR Short Action rifle,manufactured in 1982 with the serial number 01001.
Serial Number Example:
This would be a Lightning BLR rifle, manufactured in 1999 with the serial number 01001.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!