Browning Double Helix T-Bolt 22LR Magazine 10 Round
|Browning Double Helix T-Bolt .22 LR 10 Round Extra Magazines are Slimmer, lighter and easier to handle than the competition’s rotary rimfire magazine, the ten-round Double Helix uses a torsion drive spring and interlocking gear design to maintain correct timing and exact cartridge alignment for smooth, reliable feeding. The translucent gray body allows for easy verification of the number of remaining cartridges. Ammunition can be removed by moving the exposed gear back slightly to gently drop each cartridge without tools or scraped fingers The smooth, rounded exterior contours of the Double Helix, along with twin gripping grooves, tapered shape and a slightly extended baseplate design make insertion positive, while the spring-assisted drop-free magazine ejection feature allows for rapid magazine changes. The new Browning Double Helix rotary magazine system is easy to load, easy to carry and easy to use. Most of all, it’s easy to see the Double Helix magazine design is the shape of things to come.
Magazine type - Rotary, Torsion spring driven, Interlocking gear cartridge timing • Body - Polymer, semi-transparent with steel rear panel
|Model-||Browning T-Bolt .22|
|Note: This magazine will only fit the new Browning T-Bolt .22 Rifles with the Double Helix magazine|
- Brand: Browning
- Caliber: .22 LR
- Finish / Color: Black
- Firearm Type: Rifle
- Magazine Capacity: 10
- Material: Polymer
Rules & Regulations
Midwest Gun Works DOES NOT ship high capacity magazines to the states listed below.
Midwest Gun Works DOES NOT offer refunds in place of the magazines.
It is the customer's responsibility for understanding state and local laws regarding magazine capacities.
Customers ordering magazines that are illegal to own in their state will have their orders cancelled and will be charged a 5% restocking fee.
States with applied magazine restrictions:
- California - no magazines greater than 10 rounds
- Colorado - no magazines greater than 15 rounds
- Connecticut - no magazines greater than 10 rounds with a valid permit.
- Hawaii - no pistol magazines greater than 10 rounds
- Illinois - Chicago - no magazines greater than 10 rounds
- Aurora - no magazines greater than 15 rounds
- Highland Park, Cook County, Dolton, Homewood - no magazines greater than 10 rounds
- Oak Park - no magazines greater than 10 rounds
- Maryland - no magazines greater than 10 rounds
- Massachusetts - no pistol or rifle magazines over 10 rounds and no detachable shotgun magazines over 5 rounds.
- New Jersey - no magazines greater than 15 rounds
- New York - no pistol or rifle magazines over 10 rounds and no detachable shotgun magazines over 5 rounds.
- L.E.O. must provide both their credentials and a letterhead signed by their department's superior officer stating that the magazine/weapon will either be used in the execution of the L.E.O.'s duties, or off duty
- o Midwest Gun Works only recognizes City Police Officers, County Sheriff Deputies, and State Police (including Highway Patrol) as L.E.O.'s.
Midwest Gun Works will not disassemble magazines to be sold as magazine parts.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!