Tactical Solutions 2211 Single Stack 10 Round Magazine
Description: Tactical Solutions 2211 Single Stack 10 Round Magazine
These magazine are a work of art. Boasting precision machined aluminum and the smoothest magazines change around, you’ll see why people are raving!
Tactical Solutions 2211 10-Round Single Stack Aluminum Magazine designed for the Tactical Solutions 2211 Conversion Kit.
Tactical Solutions 2211 single stack magazines are manufactured in the USA and backed by Tactical Solutions lifetime warranty.
- Brand: Tactical Solutions
- Caliber: .22 LR
- Finish / Color: Black
- Firearm Type: Pistol
- Magazine Capacity: 10
- Material: Aluminum
- Models Fit: Tactical Solutions 2211
Rules & Regulations
Midwest Gun Works DOES NOT ship high capacity magazines to the states listed below.
Midwest Gun Works DOES NOT offer refunds in place of the magazines.
It is the customer's responsibility for understanding state and local laws regarding magazine capacities.
Customers ordering magazines that are illegal to own in their state will have their orders cancelled and will be charged a 5% restocking fee.
States with applied magazine restrictions:
- California - no magazines greater than 10 rounds
- Colorado - no magazines greater than 15 rounds
- Connecticut - no magazines greater than 10 rounds with a valid permit.
- Hawaii - no pistol magazines greater than 10 rounds
- Illinois -
- Chicago, Highland Park, Cook County, Dolton, Homewood & Oak Park- no magazines greater than 10 rounds
- Aurora - no magazines greater than 15 rounds
- Maryland - no magazines greater than 10 rounds
- Massachusetts - no pistol or rifle magazines over 10 rounds and no detachable shotgun magazines over 5 rounds
- New Jersey - no magazines greater than 10 rounds
- New York - no pistol or rifle magazines over 10 rounds and no detachable shotgun magazines over 5 rounds
- Vermont - no pistol magazines over 15 rounds and no rifle or shotgun magazines over 10 rounds
- Washington D.C. - no magazines greater than 10 rounds
- L.E.O. must provide both their credentials and a letterhead signed by their department's superior officer stating that the magazine/weapon will either be used in the execution of the L.E.O.'s duties, or off duty
- o Midwest Gun Works only recognizes City Police Officers, County Sheriff Deputies, and State Police (including Highway Patrol) as L.E.O.'s.
Midwest Gun Works will not disassemble magazines to be sold as magazine parts.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!