Heckler and Koch HK45C / USP45 .45 ACP 10 Rd. Magazine, Ext.
Description: Heckler and Koch HK45C / USP45 .45 ACP 10 Rd. Magazine, Ext.. The steel H*K magazine is manufactured in Germany. Heckler & Koch is world renowned for their high quality firearms and parts. You know when you buy a H&K part or accessory, that you are getting the highest quality materials and assembly available. This magazine will fit the USP45 and HK45 Compact model pistols.
- Made in Germany
- Steel Magazine Body and Spring
- High Strength Polymer Follower
- 10 Rd magazine.
- Extended finger rest, extends below the pistol frame.
- Brand: Heckler and Koch
- Caliber: .45 ACP
- Finish / Color: Black
- Firearm Type: Pistol
- Magazine Capacity: 10
- Material: Steel
- Models Fit: HK45 Compact,USP Compact
Rules & Regulations
Midwest Gun Works DOES NOT ship high capacity magazines to the states listed below.
Midwest Gun Works DOES NOT offer refunds in place of the magazines.
It is the customer's responsibility for understanding state and local laws regarding magazine capacities.
Customers ordering magazines that are illegal to own in their state will have their orders cancelled and will be charged a 5% restocking fee.
States with applied magazine restrictions:
- California - no magazines greater than 10 rounds
- Colorado - no magazines greater than 15 rounds
- Connecticut - no magazines greater than 10 rounds with a valid permit.
- Hawaii - no pistol magazines greater than 10 rounds
- Illinois - Chicago - no magazines greater than 10 rounds
- Aurora - no magazines greater than 15 rounds
- Highland Park, Cook County, Dolton, Homewood - no magazines greater than 10 rounds
- Oak Park - no magazines greater than 10 rounds
- Maryland - no magazines greater than 10 rounds
- Massachusetts - no pistol or rifle magazines over 10 rounds and no detachable shotgun magazines over 5 rounds.
- New Jersey - no magazines greater than 15 rounds
- New York - no pistol or rifle magazines over 10 rounds and no detachable shotgun magazines over 5 rounds.
- L.E.O. must provide both their credentials and a letterhead signed by their department's superior officer stating that the magazine/weapon will either be used in the execution of the L.E.O.'s duties, or off duty
- o Midwest Gun Works only recognizes City Police Officers, County Sheriff Deputies, and State Police (including Highway Patrol) as L.E.O.'s.
Midwest Gun Works will not disassemble magazines to be sold as magazine parts.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!