Amend2 AR-15 Magazine, 30 Round Black
Description: Amend2 AR-15 Magazine, 30 Round Black. The Amend2 30 round magazine is a sturdy, reliable 5.56x45 NATO (.223 Remington) AR15/M4/M16 magazine made of advanced polymer material. It is a light and durable excellent alternative to the standard 30 round M4/M16 USGI aluminum magazine.
- Sturdy impact resistance polymer with textured grip
- Anti-tilt super follower
- Heavy duty, non-memory, non-corrosive stainless steel spring
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Material able to cerakote
- Brand: Amend2
- Caliber: .223 Rem,5.56x45mm
- Finish / Color: Black
- Firearm Type: Rifle,Pistol
- Magazine Capacity: 30
- Material: Polymer
- Models Fit: AR-15,M-16,FN SCAR 16,Sig Sauer SIG516,Sig Sauer M400,HK HK416,Remington R-15,FN 15,FN SCAR 16S,FN F2000,Bushmaster ACR,FN FS2000,HK MR556A1,Sig Sauer MCX,FightLite SCR,FightLite MCR,SA80,Beretta ARX160,Sig Sauer SIG556
Rules & Regulations
Midwest Gun Works DOES NOT ship high capacity magazines to the states listed below.
Midwest Gun Works DOES NOT offer refunds in place of the magazines.
It is the customer's responsibility for understanding state and local laws regarding magazine capacities.
Customers ordering magazines that are illegal to own in their state will have their orders cancelled and will be charged a 5% restocking fee.
States with applied magazine restrictions:
- California - no magazines greater than 10 rounds
- Colorado - no magazines greater than 15 rounds
- Connecticut - no magazines greater than 10 rounds with a valid permit.
- Hawaii - no pistol magazines greater than 10 rounds
- Illinois -
- Chicago, Highland Park, Cook County, Dolton, Homewood & Oak Park- no magazines greater than 10 rounds
- Aurora - no magazines greater than 15 rounds
- Maryland - no magazines greater than 10 rounds
- Massachusetts - no pistol or rifle magazines over 10 rounds and no detachable shotgun magazines over 5 rounds
- New Jersey - no magazines greater than 10 rounds
- New York - no pistol or rifle magazines over 10 rounds and no detachable shotgun magazines over 5 rounds
- Vermont - no pistol magazines over 15 rounds and no rifle or shotgun magazines over 10 rounds
- Washington D.C. - no magazines greater than 10 rounds
- L.E.O. must provide both their credentials and a letterhead signed by their department's superior officer stating that the magazine/weapon will either be used in the execution of the L.E.O.'s duties, or off duty
- o Midwest Gun Works only recognizes City Police Officers, County Sheriff Deputies, and State Police (including Highway Patrol) as L.E.O.'s.
Midwest Gun Works will not disassemble magazines to be sold as magazine parts.