Browning Hi Power 13rd Magazine (Aftermarket)
Caliber / Gauge
Notice: Due to state laws, this magazine cannot be shipped to the following states: California, Hawaii, New York, Massachusetts, District of Columbia, Connecticut and some parts of Illinois. Please do not add this magazine to your shopping cart if you are having your order shipped to one of the above states. It is the responsibility of the purchaser, to check your local laws before ordering products from MidwestgunWorks.com. Please check your State, County and City laws for restrictions before ordering. If you are not sure this magazine is legal in your state visit The NRA-ILA State by State Gun Laws by clicking here.
- Brand: Promag
- Caliber: 9mm
- Finish / Color: Gloss Blue
- Firearm Type: Pistol
- Magazine Capacity: 13
- Material: Steel
- Models Fit: Browning Hi-Power
Rules & Regulations
Midwest Gun Works DOES NOT ship high capacity magazines to the states listed below.
Midwest Gun Works DOES NOT offer refunds in place of the magazines.
It is the customer's responsibility for understanding state and local laws regarding magazine capacities.
Customers ordering magazines that are illegal to own in their state will have their orders cancelled and will be charged a 5% restocking fee.
States with applied magazine restrictions:
- California - no magazines greater than 10 rounds
- Colorado - no magazines greater than 15 rounds
- Connecticut - no magazines greater than 10 rounds with a valid permit.
- Hawaii - no pistol magazines greater than 10 rounds
- Illinois -
- Chicago, Highland Park, Cook County, Dolton, Homewood & Oak Park- no magazines greater than 10 rounds
- Aurora - no magazines greater than 15 rounds
- Maryland - no magazines greater than 10 rounds
- Massachusetts - no pistol or rifle magazines over 10 rounds and no detachable shotgun magazines over 5 rounds
- New Jersey - no magazines greater than 10 rounds
- New York - no pistol or rifle magazines over 10 rounds and no detachable shotgun magazines over 5 rounds
- Vermont - no pistol magazines over 15 rounds and no rifle or shotgun magazines over 10 rounds
- Washington D.C. - no magazines greater than 10 rounds
- L.E.O. must provide both their credentials and a letterhead signed by their department's superior officer stating that the magazine/weapon will either be used in the execution of the L.E.O.'s duties, or off duty
- o Midwest Gun Works only recognizes City Police Officers, County Sheriff Deputies, and State Police (including Highway Patrol) as L.E.O.'s.
Midwest Gun Works will not disassemble magazines to be sold as magazine parts.
Know Your Gun
Browning Hi-Power History
The 9mm Hi-Power pistol was introduced to the U.S. market in 1954. Serial numbers from 1954 through 1957 are estimates only. From 1958 on, better records were kept and the serial numbers are more accurate. The 40 S&W caliber was introduced in 1994This pistol is still in production today.
To find your serial number, you will need to refer to your owner's manual.
|Date||Historic Information||Serial Number Info|
|1954-57||The Hi-Power 9mm pistol was introduced in 1954.||70000-80,000
Accurate production figures are unavailable.
|1958||In 1958 Browning kept better records of the Hi-Power pistol, so the serial number ranges are more accurate||80001-85276|
|1964||In 1964 the product code for the Hi-Power was the letter "T"||115823-T136-568|
In 1969 Browning started using two digits for the date of manufacture which was followed by a four digit code that identified the type of Hi-Power:
This was then followed by the serial number beginning with 1000.
Example: 69C1000 = A 1969 Hi-Power pistol with a serial number of 1000.
|1976-1997||In 1975 Browning standardized its serial number identification which it followed until 1998.
||Serial Number Example:
This would be a 9mm Hi-Power pistol, manufactured in 1976 with the serial number 01001.
|1998||In 1998 Browning redid the standardization of its serial number identifications to work with its new data base program, Oracle.
||Serial Number Example:
This would be a 9mm Hi-Power pistol, manufactured in 1999 with the serial number 01001.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!