Pro Mag AR-15 / M16 30 Round Black Polymer Magazine
Description: Pro Mag AR-15 / M16 30 Round Black Polymer Magazine. Lifetime Warranty.
Notice: Due to state laws, a 30 round magazine cannot be shipped to the following states: California, Colorado, Hawaii, New York, Massachusetts, District of Columbia, Connecticut and some parts of Illinois. Please do not add this magazine to your shopping cart if you are having your order shipped to one of the above states. It is the responsibility of the purchaser, to check your local laws before ordering products from MidwestgunWorks.com. Please check your State, County and City laws for restrictions before ordering. If you are not sure this magazine is legal in your state visit The NRA-ILA State by State Gun Laws by clicking here.
- Brand: Promag
- Caliber: .223 Rem,5.56x45mm,.300 Blackout
- Finish / Color: Black
- Firearm Type: Rifle,Pistol
- Magazine Capacity: 30
- Material: Polymer
- Models Fit: AR-15,M-16,FN SCAR 16,Sig Sauer SIG516,Sig Sauer M400,HK HK416,Remington R-15,FN 15,FN SCAR 16S,FN F2000,Bushmaster ACR,FN FS2000,HK MR556A1,Sig Sauer MCX,FightLite SCR,FightLite MCR,SA80,Beretta ARX160,Sig Sauer SIG556
Rules & Regulations
Midwest Gun Works DOES NOT ship high capacity magazines to the states listed below.
Midwest Gun Works DOES NOT offer refunds in place of the magazines.
It is the customer's responsibility for understanding state and local laws regarding magazine capacities.
Customers ordering magazines that are illegal to own in their state will have their orders cancelled and will be charged a 5% restocking fee.
States with applied magazine restrictions:
- California - no magazines greater than 10 rounds
- Colorado - no magazines greater than 15 rounds
- Connecticut - no magazines greater than 10 rounds (larger with a valid permit.)
- Hawaii - no pistol magazines greater than 10 rounds
- Illinois -
- Chicago, Highland Park, Cook County, Dolton, Homewood & Oak Park- no magazines greater than 10 rounds
- Aurora - no magazines greater than 15 rounds
- Maryland - no magazines greater than 10 rounds
- Massachusetts - no pistol or rifle magazines over 10 rounds and no detachable shotgun magazines over 5 rounds
- New Jersey - no magazines greater than 10 rounds
- New York - no pistol or rifle magazines over 10 rounds and no detachable shotgun magazines over 5 rounds
- Vermont - no pistol magazines over 15 rounds and no rifle or shotgun magazines over 10 rounds
- Washington D.C. - no magazines greater than 10 rounds
- L.E.O. must provide both their credentials and a letterhead signed by their department's superior officer stating that the magazine/weapon will either be used in the execution of the L.E.O.'s duties, or off duty
- o Midwest Gun Works only recognizes City Police Officers, County Sheriff Deputies, and State Police (including Highway Patrol) as L.E.O.'s.
Midwest Gun Works will not disassemble magazines to be sold as magazine parts.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!