FNH FNP-45 14 Round Magazine, Black, with Pouch
Description: FNH FNP-45 14 Round Magazine, Black, with Pouch. This OEM magazine has a 14 round capacity and features a Black floorplate. Also included is an Eagle Industries accessory duty pouch.
This pouch mounts to the belt via a Mil. Spec. hook and loop closure, and is an ideal way to carry your extra mags, flashlight, or small suppressor.
It is the responsibility of the purchaser to check your local laws before ordering products from MidwestgunWorks.com. Please check your State, County and City laws for restrictions before ordering. Please click on the important information tab, where you will find information regarding magazine restrictions.
- Brand: FN America
- Caliber: .45 ACP
- Finish / Color: Black,Stainless Steel
- Firearm Type: Pistol
- Magazine Capacity: 14
- Material: Steel
- Models Fit: FNP-45
Rules & Regulations
Midwest Gun Works DOES NOT ship high capacity magazines to the states listed below.
Midwest Gun Works DOES NOT offer refunds in place of the magazines.
It is the customer's responsibility for understanding state and local laws regarding magazine capacities.
Customers ordering magazines that are illegal to own in their state will have their orders cancelled and will be charged a 5% restocking fee.
States with applied magazine restrictions:
- California - no magazines greater than 10 rounds
- Colorado - no magazines greater than 15 rounds
- Connecticut - no magazines greater than 10 rounds with a valid permit.
- Hawaii - no pistol magazines greater than 10 rounds
- Illinois - Chicago - no magazines greater than 10 rounds
- Aurora - no magazines greater than 15 rounds
- Highland Park, Cook County, Dolton, Homewood - no magazines greater than 10 rounds
- Oak Park - no magazines greater than 10 rounds
- Maryland - no magazines greater than 10 rounds
- Massachusetts - no pistol or rifle magazines over 10 rounds and no detachable shotgun magazines over 5 rounds.
- New Jersey - no magazines greater than 15 rounds
- New York - no pistol or rifle magazines over 10 rounds and no detachable shotgun magazines over 5 rounds.
- L.E.O. must provide both their credentials and a letterhead signed by their department's superior officer stating that the magazine/weapon will either be used in the execution of the L.E.O.'s duties, or off duty
- o Midwest Gun Works only recognizes City Police Officers, County Sheriff Deputies, and State Police (including Highway Patrol) as L.E.O.'s.
Midwest Gun Works will not disassemble magazines to be sold as magazine parts.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!