G2R RIP 9mm 92gr. Ammunition, 20 rd. Box
Description: G2R RIP 9mm 92gr. Ammunition, 20 rd. Box. The invention of the G2R's projectile R.I.P. is related to the ability to control the way the projectile reacts as it passes through different mediums by control of the mfg process, geometry and the rate of failure at different zones along its axial length. More particularly but not limited to the ability to take the projectile and predictably have it stay solid in one medium but yet have the exact same projectile predictably react as a fragmenting bullet through a different medium without alteration of the projectile. The geometry at the tip of the projectile has much to do with the way the projectile travels through tissue. It has been long known in the medical industry that a trocar point penetrates the dermis layer more efficiently. Patents for trocars appeared early in the 19th century, although their use dated back possibly thousands of years. It is the use of this geometry at the front end of the projectile that does specific work at the point of entry from one system to the next. Dependent on the medium the projectiles geometry is designed to react differently.
Imagine a Hole saw. The hole saw action that occurs at points of entry into different mediums reduce initial drag which allow the hollow cavity in the center of the projectile to rapidly pack. In the case of plywood the hole saw action cleanly cuts and packs the projectile with a slug that makes it solid thus allowing it to conserve more of its energy. This performance could prove to be very effective for law enforcement that may be in a situation where the target is behind such an obstacle whereas more energy will be carried into the intended target and not lost in the obstacle.
In a fluid the projectile fragments. Due to the trocar geometry of each petal the resulting diameter of the fragmentation pattern is maximized. The trocar tips allow the fragments to swim through tissue / gel with less resistance thus conserving energy. The cross sectional thicknesses and geometries also create a full 180 degree flip halfway along each of the 8 petals path. The resulting shock wave and wound path is maximized. The result is devastating. G2R's relentless study and applied physics have derived a radically invasive projectile that outperforms the rest. It is truly "The last round you will ever need."
- 14-16" Penetration
- Up to 6" diameter spread
- 92 gr projectile
- 2" grouping at 25 yrds
- 1265 FPS
- 9 Separate Wound Channels
- Precision Machined
- Solid Copper / Lead Free
- Defeats all known barriers such as sheet metal, sheet rock, windshields, plywood, heavy winter clothing
- Application: Self Defense
- Brand: G2R
- Bullet Type: R.I.P.,Hollow Point
- Bullet Weight: 92 gr.
- Caliber: 9mm
- Firearm Type: Pistol
- Subsonic: No
- Velocity: 1265
Rules & Regulations
Ammunition Purchasing Policy
All Ammunition is shipped UPS Ground only.
- You agree that to the best of your knowledge, you are in compliance with all rules and regulations listed below.
- You are at least 21 years of age (for handgun ammunition) or 18 years of age (for rifle ammunition).
- By purchasing ammunition, you are not violating any local, state or federal laws.
- You have not been convicted of any felony, a misdemeanor of domestic abuse and you are not chemically dependent.
- You have no legal restraint that would prohibit you from possessing, ordering, owning or transferring ammunition.
- You have never been committed to any mental institution or been adjudicated as mentally defective.
- You will not sell ammunition to any minor.
- You cannot have ammunition shipped to a post office box.
- You do not live in a state, city or county that prohibits you from owning, purchasing or transferring ammunition.
- Customers who order ammunition in states prohibiting the order of ammunition will have their orders cancelled and a 5% restocking fee will be charged.
We WILL NOT ship ammunition to the following areas:
This is not a comprehensive list, but is meant as a guide. It is in no way meant to include all laws and restrictions across the United States. Please contact the authorities in your area for any possible restrictions. If you do live in a restricted area, your order will be cancelled.
- Alaska - No Sales
- California - All sales to California must ship to a licensed California ammunition Dealer. All orders will be help until proper documents are received. No Sales to the cities of Los Angeles, Oakland, Sacramento, San Francisco, or Avalon.
- Connecticut - No sales without a valid permit
- Hawaii - No Sales
- Illinois - No Sales to the city of Chicago or Cook County.
- All other Illinois residents must email us a copy of their FOID card in addition to their State ID.
- Ammunition must ship to an address on one of these ID's.
- Massachusetts - No Sales
- Maryland - No Sales to the City of Annapolis and Montgomery County
- New Jersey - When ordering ammunition commonly used in a handgun/to be used in a handgun, email us a copy of your Firearms ID.
- We must ship to the address on the FID.
- New York - No Sales to New York City, or its five Boroughs.
- All ammunition must be sent to a FFL.
- Washington D.C. - No Sales
To email a copy of your identification to purchase ammunition please click HERE.
NOTE: Due to the shipping weight of ammunition Midwest Gun Works reserves the right to adjust shipping charges on large quantity orders. You will be notified prior to shipment if this policy affects your order. Midwest Gun Works will not allow any returns on ammunition purchases.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!