Beretta 8000 L Cougar, 9mm Magazine, 13 Rnd.
|Description: Replacement or spare magazines for your Beretta 8000L Cougar Caliber: 9mm Finish: Black. Magazine Capacity: 13 Round. Note: Not for sale to residents of California, Hawaii, Maryland, Massachusetts, Connecticut, District of Columbia, parts of Illinois and other states that have made this magazine illegal. If you are not sure this magazine is legal in your state visit The NRA-ILA State by State Gun Laws by clicking here. Note: This magazine will only fit the 8000 L configuration Cougar.|
|JM81457HC||Beretta 8000 L, 9mm Magazine, 13 Rnd.||$38.00|
- Brand: Beretta
- Caliber: 9mm
- Finish / Color: Matte Blued
- Firearm Type: Pistol
- Magazine Capacity: 13
- Material: Steel
- Models Fit: Beretta 8000 Cougar
Rules & Regulations
Midwest Gun Works DOES NOT ship high capacity magazines to the states listed below.
Midwest Gun Works DOES NOT offer refunds in place of the magazines.
It is the customer's responsibility for understanding state and local laws regarding magazine capacities.
Customers ordering magazines that are illegal to own in their state will have their orders cancelled and will be charged a 5% restocking fee.
States with applied magazine restrictions:
- California - no magazines greater than 10 rounds
- Colorado - no magazines greater than 15 rounds
- Connecticut - no magazines greater than 10 rounds with a valid permit.
- Hawaii - no pistol magazines greater than 10 rounds
- Illinois -
- Chicago, Highland Park, Cook County, Dolton, Homewood & Oak Park- no magazines greater than 10 rounds
- Aurora - no magazines greater than 15 rounds
- Maryland - no magazines greater than 10 rounds
- Massachusetts - no pistol or rifle magazines over 10 rounds and no detachable shotgun magazines over 5 rounds
- New Jersey - no magazines greater than 10 rounds
- New York - no pistol or rifle magazines over 10 rounds and no detachable shotgun magazines over 5 rounds
- Vermont - no pistol magazines over 15 rounds and no rifle or shotgun magazines over 10 rounds
- Washington D.C. - no magazines greater than 10 rounds
- L.E.O. must provide both their credentials and a letterhead signed by their department's superior officer stating that the magazine/weapon will either be used in the execution of the L.E.O.'s duties, or off duty
- o Midwest Gun Works only recognizes City Police Officers, County Sheriff Deputies, and State Police (including Highway Patrol) as L.E.O.'s.
Midwest Gun Works will not disassemble magazines to be sold as magazine parts.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!