Sig Sauer MPX 9mm 30 Round Magazine
Description: Sig Sauer MPX 9mm 30 Round Magazine. This is a factory original Sig Sauer part. Made to the same high standards as the parts already found in your Sig Sauer firearm. This part will help keep your Sig Sauer Firearm in top shooting condition. From the world leader in firearms genuine Sig Sauer parts are designed around the same relentless standards put into every pistol and rifle they make. Kit up, dress up, or replace your original parts with nothing but genuine parts from Sig Sauer.
Manufacturer: Sig Sauer
Note: It is recommended that all Sig Sauer parts be installed by a qualified and trained gunsmith.
- Brand: Sig Sauer
- Caliber: 9mm
- Finish / Color: Smoke
- Firearm Type: Rifle
- Magazine Capacity: 30
- Material: Polymer
- Models Fit: Sig Sauer MPX
Rules & Regulations
Midwest Gun Works DOES NOT ship high capacity magazines to the states listed below.
Midwest Gun Works DOES NOT offer refunds in place of the magazines.
It is the customer's responsibility for understanding state and local laws regarding magazine capacities.
Customers ordering magazines that are illegal to own in their state will have their orders cancelled and will be charged a 5% restocking fee.
States with applied magazine restrictions:
- California - no magazines greater than 10 rounds
- Colorado - no magazines greater than 15 rounds
- Connecticut - no magazines greater than 10 rounds with a valid permit.
- Hawaii - no pistol magazines greater than 10 rounds
- Illinois -
- Chicago, Highland Park, Cook County, Dolton, Homewood & Oak Park- no magazines greater than 10 rounds
- Aurora - no magazines greater than 15 rounds
- Maryland - no magazines greater than 10 rounds
- Massachusetts - no pistol or rifle magazines over 10 rounds and no detachable shotgun magazines over 5 rounds
- New Jersey - no magazines greater than 10 rounds
- New York - no pistol or rifle magazines over 10 rounds and no detachable shotgun magazines over 5 rounds
- Vermont - no pistol magazines over 15 rounds and no rifle or shotgun magazines over 10 rounds
- Washington D.C. - no magazines greater than 10 rounds
- L.E.O. must provide both their credentials and a letterhead signed by their department's superior officer stating that the magazine/weapon will either be used in the execution of the L.E.O.'s duties, or off duty
- o Midwest Gun Works only recognizes City Police Officers, County Sheriff Deputies, and State Police (including Highway Patrol) as L.E.O.'s.
Midwest Gun Works will not disassemble magazines to be sold as magazine parts.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!