Mec-Gar SIG Pro 2022 9mm 17 Rd. Magazine, AFC
Description: Mec-Gar SIG Pro 2022 9mm 17 Rd. Magazine, AFC.
- Fits P.228 and older P.229 pistols with flat-sided narrow magazine
- Not for use in P.229 E2 pistols with wider tapered P229-1 magazine
- Increased 15-round capacity in a flush-fit design. Features US Patent# 5,386,657 which provides two additional rounds without increasing magazine dimensions
- Carbon Steel Tube, heat-treated for strength
- Higher tensile music wire spring
- Polymer follower
- Removable steel butt-plate
Mec-Gar magazines are made from certified, carbon steel; TIG welded and finished without seams, then heat treated for durability. The name Mec-Gar is so synonymous with quality that major manufacturers including Browning, Remington, Sig Sauer, and Walther have Mec-Gar manufacture OEM magazines under their brand names. Mec-Gar magazines are high-quality steel magazines at an affordable price.
- Brand: Mec-Gar
- Caliber: 9mm
- Firearm Type: Pistol
- Magazine Capacity: 17
- Material: Steel
- Models Fit: P229
Rules & Regulations
Midwest Gun Works DOES NOT ship high capacity magazines to the states listed below.
Midwest Gun Works DOES NOT offer refunds in place of the magazines.
It is the customer's responsibility for understanding state and local laws regarding magazine capacities.
Customers ordering magazines that are illegal to own in their state will have their orders cancelled and will be charged a 5% restocking fee.
States with applied magazine restrictions:
- California - no magazines greater than 10 rounds
- Colorado - no magazines greater than 15 rounds
- Connecticut - no magazines greater than 10 rounds with a valid permit.
- Hawaii - no pistol magazines greater than 10 rounds
- Illinois - Chicago - no magazines greater than 10 rounds
- Aurora - no magazines greater than 15 rounds
- Highland Park, Cook County, Dolton, Homewood - no magazines greater than 10 rounds
- Oak Park - no magazines greater than 10 rounds
- Indiana - South Bend - no magazines greater than 15 rounds
- Maryland - no magazines greater than 10 rounds
- Massachusetts - no pistol or rifle magazines over 10 rounds and no detachable shotgun magazines over 5 rounds.
- New Jersey - no magazines greater than 15 rounds
- New York - no pistol or rifle magazines over 10 rounds and no detachable shotgun magazines over 5 rounds.
- L.E.O. must provide both their credentials and a letterhead signed by their department's superior officer stating that the magazine/weapon will either be used in the execution of the L.E.O.'s duties, or off duty
- o Midwest Gun Works only recognizes City Police Officers, County Sheriff Deputies, and State Police (including Highway Patrol) as L.E.O.'s.
Midwest Gun Works will not disassemble magazines to be sold as magazine parts.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!