Glock 26 Gen4 9mm Pistol, Fixed Sights
Description: Glock 26 Gen4 9mm Pistol, Fixed Sights. The GLOCK 26 Gen4, in 9x19, introduces revolutionary design changes to the "BABY GLOCK"-the most sought-after concealed carry option since its release in 1994. The Modular Back Strap design lets you instantly customize its grip to adapt to an individual shooter's hand size. The surface of the G26 Gen4's frame employs the new scientifically designed, real-world-tested, Gen4 rough textured technology. Internally, the new GLOCK dual recoil spring assembly substantially increases the life of the system. A reversible enlarged magazine catch, changeable in seconds, accommodates left or right-handed operators.
- (3) 10 Round magazines
- (1) Magazine Speed Loader
- (1) Cleaning rod
- (1) Cleaning brush
- (1) Pistol lock
- Length 6.41"
- Width 1.18"
- Weight unloaded 21.71 oz.
- Trigger pull 5.5 lbs
- Hexagonal barrel rifling
The GLOCK, non-fiberglass, reinforced polymer frame helped revolutionize the handgun industry by delivering a new standard in high-impact resistance, durability, and extended life—all while reducing weight by a full 90%. Stronger than most metals, polymer is temperature neutral, requires less maintenance, and most users report substantially less felt recoil than with metal frames.
“Safe Action”® System
The GLOCK “Safe Action”® System is made up of 3 independent, automatic safeties designed to ensure the pistol cannot fire unintentionally due to inertia or any impact. The trigger must be moved completely to the rear to deactivate these safeties. Once released, all 3 safety features reengage and the pistol is automatically secured again.
GLOCK barrels are manufactured using a cold-hammer forging method, with surface treatment and rounded interior profiles allowing for uniform precision and consistency—even after a high number of rounds have been fired. Plus, polygonal rifling leads to a better gas seal that translates to higher velocities, increased accuracy, and a substantial reduction in maintenance.
All GLOCK metal parts are treated with a Nitration finishing process that optimizes the molecular structure of those surfaces. This progressive technology delivers a high degree of surface hardness, maximum durability, and exceptional corrosion resistance, that provides many years of trouble-free service under the harshest environmental conditions.
Often overlooked, the magazine is one of the most critical components of a pistol. The GLOCK precision-made, stagger-column, high-capacity device is designed to reliably feed all ammunition types. Lightweight and strong, with a polymer shell enclosing a metal liner, this easy to disassemble magazine insert is engineered to be a strong and secure unit for years of outstanding performance.
Note: This item will only ship to a Federal Firearms License Dealer (FFL). Before this product is shipped your FFL Dealer must email or fax a valid FFL to Midwest Gun Works. It is the responsibility of the purchaser, to check your local laws before ordering products from Midwestgunworks.com. Please check your State, County, and City laws for restrictions before ordering. Please have your FFL dealer fax their FFL to 636-475-7303 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. When sending the FFL to Midwest Gun Works be sure to include the customer name and order number. This product can only be shipped 2nd Day Air or Next Day Air.
- Barrel Length: 3-2/5"
- Brand: Glock
- Caliber: 9mm
- Finish / Color: Black,Matte Blued
- Firearm Type: Pistol
- Magazine Capacity: 10
- Models Fit: Glock G26
- Type: Semi-Auto
Rules & Regulations
Firearm Purchasing Policy
Midwest Gun Works sells firearms only in accordance with all Federal, State & Local firearms regulations. Midwest Gun Works will only ship a Firearm to a Federal Firearms License holder (FFL). FFL holder must be located within the United States. We do not and will not ship firearms internationally. In order for Midwest Gun Works to ship your firearm purchase, you must complete the following steps:
- Midwest Gun Works must receive a legible and SIGNED copy of the Federal Firearms License from the dealer that will receive the firearm. This can be done via fax, email or standard mail.
- Payment must be received via Credit Card
Important note: Please insure that you or your FFL dealer includes your name and order number with FFL when Emailed or faxed.
Please have your FFL dealer email their FFL to email@example.com or fax it to 636-475-7303
Please contact us directly if you have any questions pertaining to transaction procedures or details concerning the Firearm being purchased.
WE WILL ONLY SHIP TO VALID FFL DEALERS.
Once payment and a signed FFL copy have been received, Midwest Gun Works will then process and prepare the firearm for shipment. All firearms are typically shipped via UPS or USPS Priority Mail. Most shipments going to Alaska or Hawaii will be shipped via USPS. Shipping rates vary according to geographical location and final value of Firearm being purchased. Minimum shipping rates are as follows:
- Long Guns: Minimum shipping rate is set at $32.00, with any additional charges being added once final value and location of receiver have been established.
- Hand Guns: Minimum shipping rate is set at $41.00, with any additional charges being added once final value and location of receiver have been established.
* Any additional shipping charges not shown during online check-out will be presented to the customer for approval prior to processing the order.
Once your FFL Dealer receives the firearm, you as the purchaser will then be required to fill out all pertinent paperwork with them in order to take possession of your firearm.
It is the responsibility of the purchaser to make sure that they comply with all federal, state and local laws. If you need more information about restrictions in your area please visit the ATF's website by clicking HERE.
States with applied firearm restrictions:
Stripped lower receivers will NOT be shipped to the following states:
Complete AR and AK receivers will NOT be shipped to the following states:
- New Jersey
- New York
- Non-Compliant AR or AK models & "Assualt Weapons" will NOT be shipped to the following states:
- California (No "assault weapons" can be shipped.)
- Illinois (Includes shotguns with fixed mags over 5 rounds or any shotgun that accepts detachable magazines)
- New Jersey
- New York
Midwest Gun Works DOES NOT ship high-capacity magazines (those greater than 10 rounds) with firearms to the states listed below.
Midwest Gun Works WILL NOT replace high capacity magazines with state compliant magazines.
Midwest Gun Works DOES NOT offer refunds in place of the magazines.
States with applied magazine restrictions:
- California - no magazines greater than 10 rounds
- Colorado - no magazines greater than 15 rounds
- Connecticut - no magazines greater than 10 rounds (larger with a valid permit.)
- Delaware - no magazines greater than 17 rounds.
- Hawaii - no pistol magazines greater than 10 rounds
- Illinois -
- No pistol magazines greater than 15 rounds
- No rifle magazines greater than 10 rounds
- Chicago, Highland Park, Cook County, Dolton, Homewood & Oak Park- no magazines greater than 10 rounds
- Maryland - no magazines greater than 10 rounds
- Massachusetts - no pistol or rifle magazines over 10 rounds and no detachable shotgun magazines over 5 rounds
- New Jersey - no magazines greater than 10 rounds
- New York - no pistol or rifle magazines over 10 rounds and no detachable shotgun magazines over 5 rounds
- Rhode Island - no magazines greater than 10 rounds
- Vermont - no pistol magazines over 15 rounds and no rifle or shotgun magazines over 10 rounds
- Washington -
- No magazines greater than 10 rounds
- No semi-auto shotgun fixed magazine greater than 7 rounds
- Washington D.C. - no magazines greater than 10 rounds
- L.E.Os must provide both their credentials and a letterhead signed by their department's superior officer stating that the firearm will be used in the execution of the L.E.O's duties.
- Midwest Gun Works only recognizes City Police Officers, County Sheriff Deputies, and State Police (including Highway Patrol) as L.E.Os.
- Not all of the states listed may have L.E.O. exemptions.
- Please contact us BEFORE placing your order.
- Midwest Gun Works does NOT ship directly to L.E.O.; the order must go to an FFL.
- Midwest Gun Works does NOT make exceptions for this policy.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!