Ruger BX-1 .22 LR 10-Round Rotary Magazine, Black
| Description: Ruger BX-1 .22 LR 10-Round Rotary Magazine, Black. This .22LR factory replacement magazine from Ruger is manufactured to the exact same specs and tolerances as the original which guarantees excellent fit and reliable operation. The BX-1 10-round, .22 LR caliber magazine is made of black plastic with steel feed and works with any factory original 10/22 Rifle, SR-22 Rifle, 22 Charger Pistol and .22 LR Ruger American Rimfire Rifle. This magazine will also function in the .22 LR Ruger 77/22 Rifle, but the contoured base does not match the profile on the bottom of this rifle.
Manufacturers Product Number: 90005
|R90005||Ruger 10/22 10 Round Magazine, Black||$19.99|
- Brand: Ruger
- Caliber: .22 LR
- Finish / Color: Black
- Firearm Type: Rifle
- Magazine Capacity: 10
- Material: Polymer
- Models Fit: Ruger 10-22,Ruger 22 Charger,Ruger SR-22 Rifle,Ruger American Rimfire,Ruger 77/22
Rules & Regulations
Midwest Gun Works DOES NOT ship high capacity magazines to the states listed below.
Midwest Gun Works DOES NOT offer refunds in place of the magazines.
It is the customer's responsibility for understanding state and local laws regarding magazine capacities.
Customers ordering magazines that are illegal to own in their state will have their orders cancelled and will be charged a 5% restocking fee.
States with applied magazine restrictions:
- California - no magazines greater than 10 rounds
- Colorado - no magazines greater than 15 rounds
- Connecticut - no magazines greater than 10 rounds (larger with a valid permit.)
- Hawaii - no pistol magazines greater than 10 rounds
- Illinois -
- Chicago, Highland Park, Cook County, Dolton, Homewood & Oak Park- no magazines greater than 10 rounds
- Aurora - no magazines greater than 15 rounds
- Maryland - no magazines greater than 10 rounds
- Massachusetts - no pistol or rifle magazines over 10 rounds and no detachable shotgun magazines over 5 rounds
- New Jersey - no magazines greater than 10 rounds
- New York - no pistol or rifle magazines over 10 rounds and no detachable shotgun magazines over 5 rounds
- Vermont - no pistol magazines over 15 rounds and no rifle or shotgun magazines over 10 rounds
- Washington D.C. - no magazines greater than 10 rounds
- L.E.O. must provide both their credentials and a letterhead signed by their department's superior officer stating that the magazine/weapon will either be used in the execution of the L.E.O.'s duties, or off duty
- o Midwest Gun Works only recognizes City Police Officers, County Sheriff Deputies, and State Police (including Highway Patrol) as L.E.O.'s.
Midwest Gun Works will not disassemble magazines to be sold as magazine parts.