Sako 75 Magazines, For Blued Models
Description: Sako Model 75 Magazines are handy to have in your pocket when hunting or target practicing, as an empty magazine can be replaced quickly and easily by a full one. Simply slip in a full mag and you are immediately ready to chamber another round. These magazines fit all blued models of the Sako 75. See Technical Specifications Below for applicability.
||I||17 Rem, 222 Rem, 223 Rem|
||III||22 PPC, 6mm PPC|
||III||243 Win, 7mm-08 Rem, 308 Win|
||IV||25-06 Rem, 6.5x55 Swed Mauser, 270 Win, 280 Rem, 30-06 Sprg|
||V||270 Wby Mag, 7mm Rem Mag, 7mm Wby Mag, 7mm STW, 300 Win Mag, 300 Wby Mag,
338 Win Mag, 340 Wby Mag, 375 H&H Mag
||SM||270 WSM, 300 WSM|
- Brand: Sako
- Caliber: .17 Rem,.222 Remington,.223 Rem,.22 PPC,6mm PPC,.243 Win,7mm-08 Rem,.308 Win,.22-250 Rem,.25-06 Rem,6.5x55mm,.270 Win,.280 Rem,.30-06 Springfield,.270 Weatherby Magnum,7mm Rem Mag,7mm Weatherby Magnum,7mm STW,.300 Win Mag,.300 Weatherby Magnum,.338 Win Mag,.340 Weatherby Magnum,.375 H&H Mag,.270 WSM,.300 WSM
- Finish / Color: Matte Blued,Gloss Blued
- Firearm Type: Rifle
- Magazine Capacity: 4,5,6
- Material: Steel
- Models Fit: Sako 75
Rules & Regulations
Midwest Gun Works DOES NOT ship high capacity magazines to the states listed below.
Midwest Gun Works DOES NOT offer refunds in place of the magazines.
It is the customer's responsibility for understanding state and local laws regarding magazine capacities.
Customers ordering magazines that are illegal to own in their state will have their orders cancelled and will be charged a 5% restocking fee.
States with applied magazine restrictions:
- California - no magazines greater than 10 rounds
- Colorado - no magazines greater than 15 rounds
- Connecticut - no magazines greater than 10 rounds (larger with a valid permit.)
- Hawaii - no pistol magazines greater than 10 rounds
- Illinois -
- Chicago, Highland Park, Cook County, Dolton, Homewood & Oak Park- no magazines greater than 10 rounds
- Aurora - no magazines greater than 15 rounds
- Maryland - no magazines greater than 10 rounds
- Massachusetts - no pistol or rifle magazines over 10 rounds and no detachable shotgun magazines over 5 rounds
- New Jersey - no magazines greater than 10 rounds
- New York - no pistol or rifle magazines over 10 rounds and no detachable shotgun magazines over 5 rounds
- Vermont - no pistol magazines over 15 rounds and no rifle or shotgun magazines over 10 rounds
- Washington D.C. - no magazines greater than 10 rounds
- L.E.O. must provide both their credentials and a letterhead signed by their department's superior officer stating that the magazine/weapon will either be used in the execution of the L.E.O.'s duties, or off duty
- o Midwest Gun Works only recognizes City Police Officers, County Sheriff Deputies, and State Police (including Highway Patrol) as L.E.O.'s.
Midwest Gun Works will not disassemble magazines to be sold as magazine parts.