Sako 85 Stainless Steel Magazines
Description: Sako Model 85 Stainless Steel Magazines are handy to have in your pocket when hunting or target practicing, as an empty magazine can be replaced quickly and easily by a full one. Simply slip in a full mag and you are immediately ready to chamber another round. These magazines fit all Stainless models of the Sako 85.
|S5AR0382||SM||4||270 WSM, 7mm WSM, 300 WSM|
|S5AR0384||S||5||22-250 Rem, 243 Win, 260 Rem, 7mm-08 Rem, 308 Win, 338 Federal|
|S5AR0386||M||5||25-06 Rem, (6.5x55 SE), 270 Win, (7x64), 30-06 Sprg, (9.3x62), (9.3x66 Sako)|
|S5AR0389||L||4||7mm Rem Mag, 300 Win Mag, 338 Win Mag, 375 H&H|
- Brand: Sako
- Caliber: .270 WSM,7mm WSM,.300 WSM,.22-250 Rem,.243 Win,.260 Rem,7mm-08 Rem,.308 Win,.338 Federal,.25-06 Rem,6.5x55mm,.270 Win,7x64 Brenneke,.30-06 Springfield,9.3x62mm,9.3x66mm,7mm Rem Mag,.300 Win Mag,.338 Win Mag,.375 H&H Mag
- Finish / Color: Stainless Steel
- Firearm Type: Rifle
- Magazine Capacity: 4,5
- Material: Steel
- Models Fit: Sako 85
Rules & Regulations
Midwest Gun Works DOES NOT ship high capacity magazines to the states listed below.
Midwest Gun Works DOES NOT offer refunds in place of the magazines.
It is the customer's responsibility for understanding state and local laws regarding magazine capacities.
Customers ordering magazines that are illegal to own in their state will have their orders cancelled and will be charged a 5% restocking fee.
States with applied magazine restrictions:
- California - no magazines greater than 10 rounds
- Colorado - no magazines greater than 15 rounds
- Connecticut - no magazines greater than 10 rounds (larger with a valid permit.)
- Delaware - no magazines greater than 17 rounds.
- Hawaii - no pistol magazines greater than 10 rounds
- Illinois -
- No pistol magazines greater than 15 rounds
- No rifle magazines greater than 10 rounds
- Chicago, Highland Park, Cook County, Dolton, Homewood & Oak Park- no magazines greater than 10 rounds
- Maryland - no magazines greater than 10 rounds
- Massachusetts - no pistol or rifle magazines over 10 rounds and no detachable shotgun magazines over 5 rounds
- New Jersey - no magazines greater than 10 rounds
- New York - no pistol or rifle magazines over 10 rounds and no detachable shotgun magazines over 5 rounds
- Rhode Island - no magazines greater than 10 rounds
- Vermont - no pistol magazines over 15 rounds and no rifle or shotgun magazines over 10 rounds
- Washington - no magazines greater than 10 rounds
- Washington D.C. - no magazines greater than 10 rounds
- L.E.O. must provide both their credentials and a letterhead signed by their department's superior officer stating that the magazine/weapon will either be used in the execution of the L.E.O.'s duties, or off duty
- o Midwest Gun Works only recognizes City Police Officers, County Sheriff Deputies, and State Police (including Highway Patrol) as L.E.O.'s.
Midwest Gun Works will not disassemble magazines to be sold as magazine parts.