Winchester Double X 3.5" #5 Shot, 10 Rd. Box
Description: Winchester Double X 3.5" #5 Shot, 10 Rd. Box. This 12 gauge 3.5" shot shell has 2 ounces of #5 shot and a velocity of 1300 FPS.
NOTE: Before ordering this product please click HERE to read our ammunition purchasing policy.
- Copper Plated Hard Shot
- Grex® Buffering
- Custom Blended Powders
- Consistent, High-Velocity Payload
- Application: Hunting
- Brand: Winchester
- Firearm Type: Shotgun
- Gauge: 12 Gauge
- Shell Length: 3-1/2"
- Shot Size: 5
- Shot Type: Copper Plated
- Shot Weight: 2 oz.
- Velocity: 1300
Rules & Regulations
Ammunition Purchasing Policy
All Ammunition is shipped UPS Ground only.
- You agree that to the best of your knowledge, you are in compliance with all rules and regulations listed below.
- You are at least 21 years of age (for handgun ammunition) or 18 years of age (for rifle ammunition).
- By purchasing ammunition, you are not violating any local, state or federal laws.
- You have not been convicted of any felony, a misdemeanor of domestic abuse and you are not chemically dependent.
- You have no legal restraint that would prohibit you from possessing, ordering, owning or transferring ammunition.
- You have never been committed to any mental institution or been adjudicated as mentally defective.
- You will not sell ammunition to any minor.
- You cannot have ammunition shipped to a post office box.
- You do not live in a state, city or county that prohibits you from owning, purchasing or transferring ammunition.
- Customers who order ammunition in states prohibiting the order of ammunition will have their orders cancelled and a 5% restocking fee will be charged.
We WILL NOT ship ammunition to the following areas:
This is not a comprehensive list, but is meant as a guide. It is in no way meant to include all laws and restrictions across the United States. Please contact the authorities in your area for any possible restrictions. If you do live in a restricted area, your order will be cancelled.
- Alaska - No Sales
- California - All sales to California must ship to a licensed California ammunition Dealer. All orders will be held until proper documents are received. No Sales to the cities of Los Angeles, Oakland, Sacramento, San Francisco, or Avalon.
- Connecticut - No sales without a valid permit
- Hawaii - No Sales
- Illinois - No Sales to the city of Chicago or Cook County.
- All other Illinois residents must email us a copy of their FOID card in addition to their State ID.
- Ammunition must ship to an address on one of these ID's.
- Massachusetts - All sales to Massachusetts must ship to a licensed Massachusetts Firearms Dealer. All orders will be held until proper documents are received.
- Maryland - No Sales to the City of Annapolis and Montgomery County
- New Jersey - When ordering ammunition we will require you to email us a copy of your Firearms ID.
- We must ship to the address on the FID.
- All ammunition must be sent to a FFL.
To email a copy of your identification to purchase ammunition please click HERE.
NOTE: Due to the shipping weight of ammunition Midwest Gun Works reserves the right to adjust shipping charges on large quantity orders. You will be notified prior to shipment if this policy affects your order. Midwest Gun Works will not allow any returns on ammunition purchases.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!