Winchester 52, 57, 69 10 Round Magazine
Description: Extra magazine for Winchester Model 52, 57 & 69 Rifles. Will fit Winchester Model 52, 57 & 69 Rifles.10 Round Capacity. Blued Steel. Manufactured by ProMag. ProMag magazine bodies are constructed of high carbon heat-treated steel and TIG-welded for strength. The springs are precision wound using heat-treated chrome silicon wire. Bases and followers are injection molded from polymers selected for their durability. The result is quality, consistency, durability and reliability.
Caliber / Gauge
- Brand: Promag
- Caliber: .22 LR
- Finish / Color: Gloss Blued
- Firearm Type: Rifle
- Magazine Capacity: 10
- Material: Steel
- Models Fit: Winchester Model 52,Winchester Model 57,Winchester Model 69,Browning Model 52
Rules & Regulations
Midwest Gun Works DOES NOT ship high capacity magazines to the states listed below.
Midwest Gun Works DOES NOT offer refunds in place of the magazines.
It is the customer's responsibility for understanding state and local laws regarding magazine capacities.
Customers ordering magazines that are illegal to own in their state will have their orders cancelled and will be charged a 5% restocking fee.
States with applied magazine restrictions:
- California - no magazines greater than 10 rounds
- Colorado - no magazines greater than 15 rounds
- Connecticut - no magazines greater than 10 rounds (larger with a valid permit.)
- Hawaii - no pistol magazines greater than 10 rounds
- Illinois -
- Chicago, Highland Park, Cook County, Dolton, Homewood & Oak Park- no magazines greater than 10 rounds
- Aurora - no magazines greater than 15 rounds
- Maryland - no magazines greater than 10 rounds
- Massachusetts - no pistol or rifle magazines over 10 rounds and no detachable shotgun magazines over 5 rounds
- New Jersey - no magazines greater than 10 rounds
- New York - no pistol or rifle magazines over 10 rounds and no detachable shotgun magazines over 5 rounds
- Vermont - no pistol magazines over 15 rounds and no rifle or shotgun magazines over 10 rounds
- Washington D.C. - no magazines greater than 10 rounds
- L.E.O. must provide both their credentials and a letterhead signed by their department's superior officer stating that the magazine/weapon will either be used in the execution of the L.E.O.'s duties, or off duty
- o Midwest Gun Works only recognizes City Police Officers, County Sheriff Deputies, and State Police (including Highway Patrol) as L.E.O.'s.
Midwest Gun Works will not disassemble magazines to be sold as magazine parts.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!