Kahr Arms CM9 Black / Black 3.1" 9mm Pistol
Description: Kahr Arms CM9 Black / Black 3.1" 9mm Pistol. Reliable, slim and accurate, this Kahr Arms CM9 pistol chambered in 9mm provides top-notch performance in a compact and concealable package. The streamlined slide features a matte black coated finish and smooth front sides with rear serrations, allowing for quick and easy manipulations of the slide. Pre-installed on the slide is a drift adjustable rear and pinned front sight with white indicators. The unique safe cam action and striker fire design are specific to Kahr and the grip features detailed and aggressive texturing for a firm and reliable point of contact.
|CAPACITY||6+1(In The Chamber)|
|OPERATING SYSTEM||Trigger Cocking DAO; lock breech|
|BARREL||3.965" Conventional Rifling, 1-10 RH Twist|
|SIGHTS||Drift Adjustable Rear, Pinned Front|
|FINISH||Black Polymer Frame, Matte Black Stainless Slide|
RELIABLE, SLIM, & ACCURATE
The pistol statistics in this Kahr Arms CM9 include a unique striker fire design, a 5.42" overall length, 4" height, 11.44oz weight, a 3.1 stainless barrel, a compact and slim design with a detailed grip and slick matte black slide.
|COMPACT & CONCEAL
This pistol's compact properties make it the perfect concealable handgun. This pistol offers a sharp and sleek design as well, looking great for practice on the range.
Showcasing a matte black coated finish, the slide has smooth front sides and the rear features deep cut serrations, allowing for easy grip manipulations. With a pre-installed rear adjustable sight and a pinned front sight, you're ready to go.
Heading your way with this reliable and concealable pistol is a 9mm 6 round mag, and trigger lock with key. Enjoy.
- Barrel Length: 3-9/10"
- Brand: Kahr
- Caliber: 9mm
- Finish / Color: Black
- Firearm Type: Pistol
- Magazine Capacity: 6
- Type: Semi-Auto
Rules & Regulations
Firearm Purchasing Policy
Midwest Gun Works sells firearms only in accordance with all Federal, State & Local firearms regulations. Midwest Gun Works will only ship a Firearm to a Federal Firearms License holder (FFL). FFL holder must be located within the United States. We do not and will not ship firearms internationally. In order for Midwest Gun Works to ship your firearm purchase, you must complete the following steps:
- Midwest Gun Works must receive a legible and SIGNED copy of the Federal Firearms License from the dealer that will receive the firearm. This can be done via fax, email or standard mail.
- Payment must be received via Credit Card
Important note: Please insure that you or your FFL dealer includes your name and order number with FFL when Emailed or faxed.
Please have your FFL dealer email their FFL to email@example.com or fax it to 636-475-7303
Please contact us directly if you have any questions pertaining to transaction procedures or details concerning the Firearm being purchased.
WE WILL ONLY SHIP TO VALID FFL DEALERS.
Once payment and a signed FFL copy have been received, Midwest Gun Works will then process and prepare the firearm for shipment. All firearms are typically shipped via UPS or USPS Priority Mail. Most shipments going to Alaska or Hawaii will be shipped via USPS. Shipping rates vary according to geographical location and final value of Firearm being purchased. Minimum shipping rates are as follows:
- Long Guns: Minimum shipping rate is set at $30.00, with any additional charges being added once final value and location of receiver have been established.
- Hand Guns: Minimum shipping rate is set at $40.00, with any additional charges being added once final value and location of receiver have been established.
* Any additional shipping charges not shown during online check-out will be presented to the customer for approval prior to processing the order.
Once your FFL Dealer receives the firearm, you as the purchaser will then be required to fill out all pertinent paperwork with them in order to take possession of your firearm.
It is the responsibility of the purchaser to make sure that they comply with all federal, state and local laws. If you need more information about restrictions in your area please visit the ATF's website by clicking HERE.
States with applied firearm restrictions:
Stripped lower receivers will NOT be shipped to the following states:
Complete AR and AK receivers will NOT be shipped to the following states:
- New Jersey
- New York
Non-Compliant AR & AK models will NOT be shipped to the following states:
- California (No "assault weapons" can be shipped.)
- New Jersey
- New York
Midwest Gun Works DOES NOT ship high-capacity magazines (those greater than 10 rounds) with firearms to the states listed below.
Midwest Gun Works WILL NOT replace high capacity magazines with state compliant magazines.
Midwest Gun Works DO NOT offer refunds in place of the magazines.
States with applied magazine restrictions:
- California - no magazines greater than 10 rounds
- Colorado - no magazines greater than 15 rounds
- Connecticut - no magazines greater than 10 rounds with a valid permit.
- Hawaii - no pistol magazines greater than 10 rounds
- Illinois -
- Chicago, Highland Park, Cook County, Dolton, Homewood & Oak Park- no magazines greater than 10 rounds
- Aurora - no magazines greater than 15 rounds
- Maryland - no magazines greater than 10 rounds
- Massachusetts - no pistol or rifle magazines over 10 rounds and no detachable shotgun magazines over 5 rounds.
- New Jersey - no magazines greater than 10 rounds
- New York - no pistol or rifle magazines over 10 rounds and no detachable shotgun magazines over 5 rounds.
- Vermont - no pistol magazines over 15 rounds and no rifle or shotgun magazines over 10 rounds
- Washington D.C. - no magazines greater than 10 rounds
- L.E.Os must provide both their credentials and a letterhead signed by their department's superior officer stating that the firearm will be used in the execution of the L.E.O's duties.
- Midwest Gun Works only recognizes City Police Officers, County Sheriff Deputies, and State Police (including Highway Patrol) as L.E.Os.
- Not all of the states listed may have L.E.O. exemptions.
- Please contact us BEFORE placing your order.
- Midwest Gun Works does NOT ship directly to L.E.O.; the order must go to an FFL.
- Midwest Gun Works does NOT make exceptions for this policy.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!