Beretta 92 Compact L Type M Magazine, 8 Rnd
|Description: Replacement or spare magazines for your Beretta Model 92 Compact L Type M. Caliber: 9mm Finish: Black. Magazine Capacity: 8 Round. This magazine is made to fit the 92 Compact L Type M with the single stack magazine AND the 92D Compact L Type M pistols with the magazine disconnect (safety). This magazine will work in the models that do not have a magazine disconnect however, you will have to grind a small section of this magazine to insure proper fit and function.|
|UD8A0131||Beretta 92 Compact L Type M Magazine, 8 Rnd.||$60.00|
- Brand: Beretta
- Caliber: 9mm
- Finish / Color: Matte Blued
- Firearm Type: Pistol
- Magazine Capacity: 8
- Material: Steel
- Models Fit: 92,M9
Rules & Regulations
Midwest Gun Works DOES NOT ship high capacity magazines to the states listed below.
Midwest Gun Works DOES NOT offer refunds in place of the magazines.
It is the customer's responsibility for understanding state and local laws regarding magazine capacities.
Customers ordering magazines that are illegal to own in their state will have their orders cancelled and will be charged a 5% restocking fee.
States with applied magazine restrictions:
- California - no magazines greater than 10 rounds
- Colorado - no magazines greater than 15 rounds
- Connecticut - no magazines greater than 10 rounds with a valid permit.
- Hawaii - no pistol magazines greater than 10 rounds
- Illinois - Chicago - no magazines greater than 10 rounds
- Aurora - no magazines greater than 15 rounds
- Highland Park, Cook County, Dolton, Homewood - no magazines greater than 10 rounds
- Oak Park - no magazines greater than 10 rounds
- Maryland - no magazines greater than 10 rounds
- Massachusetts - no pistol or rifle magazines over 10 rounds and no detachable shotgun magazines over 5 rounds.
- New Jersey - no magazines greater than 15 rounds
- New York - no pistol or rifle magazines over 10 rounds and no detachable shotgun magazines over 5 rounds.
- L.E.O. must provide both their credentials and a letterhead signed by their department's superior officer stating that the magazine/weapon will either be used in the execution of the L.E.O.'s duties, or off duty
- o Midwest Gun Works only recognizes City Police Officers, County Sheriff Deputies, and State Police (including Highway Patrol) as L.E.O.'s.
Midwest Gun Works will not disassemble magazines to be sold as magazine parts.
Know Your Gun
Know Your Beretta 92
The production of the Beretta 92 pistol began in 1975. It has gone through many changes over the years and is currently still in production in several different configurations.
The information below is critical must have knowledge necessary for ordering parts, grips, and accessories for your Beretta 92.
"Key Configuration Types" of the Model 92
- Model 92 ---Manufactured 1975 through 1976
- Model 92S ---Manufactured 1977 through 1979
- Model 92SB ---Manufactured 1980 through 1985
- Model 92F ---Manufactured 1985 through present
What "Configuration Type", is your Beretta 92?
The First Generation. Approximately 5,000 of these were made. Frame mounted safety and bottom mounted magazine release (See Figure 1).
Second Generation Model 92. Same as the Model 92 with several key modifications most important of which was the new Slide mounted safety and decocking lever. Also features a bottom mounted magazine release (See Figure 2).
The Third Generation of the Model 92 also referred to as the 92SB-1. Two grip options offered - The 92SB-P which had plastic grips and the 92SB-W which featured wood grips. Includes the same features as the 92S but Beretta once again made some important modifications. They added a firing pin block and moved the magazine release from the lower grip to just below the trigger guard. Beretta also added a disassembly key and the ambidextrous safety lever (See Figure 3).
First referred to as the 92SB-F, the "F" designating U.S. Government Federal testing, this model was identical to the 92SB with some very specific combat modifications including the squared off trigger guard to improve two handed shooting, reconfigured frame in front of the grip to aid in aiming, extended magazine base, chromed the barrel bore and put a new finish on the slide called Bruniton to provide better corrosion protection than the standard blue (See Figure 4). Also referred to as the 92FS the 92F-P (Plastic Grip), and the 92F-W (Wood Grips).
Variations of the Beretta 92
- Model 92 ---9mm Parabellum
- Model 96 ---.40 S & W
- Model 98 ---9 X 21mm IMI
- Model 98F ---.30 Luger
Modes of Operation
- "F" ---Standard
- "G" ---No Safety
- "D" ---Double Action no Safety
The Beretta 92 is available in over 50 different configurations but we have tried to include all of the major variations in this information.
Thank you very much for taking the time to review the above information. If you are in need of more assistance or you have found the above information a useful shopping tool please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Customer Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to rate this item!